SaaS Enterprise B2B Digital Marketing Lead wanted to cover the UK and Western Europe.
An Experienced SaaS B2B Digital Marketer based in the U.K. or Western Europe is needed to support the expansion of our Enterprise and Strategic customer accounts.
Brooklyn Vendor Assurance (BVA) is a fast-growing company whose award-winning ProcureTech SaaS Software platform is specifically designed for Vendor Managers to maximise value for money whilst delivering absolute compliance across the supply chain. Through a modular design with rich automation, it joins up the vital aspects of managing contracts, risk, performance, relationship, compliance, innovation, and sustainability. It is entirely modular, with many easy onboarding pathways that yield Instant Intelligence and supply chain insights. The result is a 7-10x ROI in year one, including ROI in the first 3 months, and a 30%-50% increase in team productivity.
As an experienced Digital Marketer you will have a passion for B2B marketing, innovation and results in delivery (either in-house or at an agency). Comfortable managing a broad remit of digital channels and levers, you’ll be organised, with an attention to detail and the ability to grasp new tech quickly. You will be comfortable with a data- and analytics-led approach to maximise channel and content performance.
- Considerable budget allocated to Marketing for the successful candidate to incorporate in to the strategy outlining how to spend it
- Your new role will be to develop and execute the overall digital marketing strategy across various channels, developing and executing an engaging inbound go-to-market vision and strategy for their SaaS product.
- You will maintain and maximise the website, develop SEO and PPC strategies as well as set the tone for the brand voice across all digital platforms.
- You will craft effective messaging and digital marketing campaigns to drive demand and conversion for the SaaS product, analysing and optimising performance as well as ROI on various channels.
- Academic Requirements
- Minimum 2.1 degrees (or equivalent) from a top-tier university or university with a top-tier marketing programme
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years marketing experience (either in-house or agency)
- Experience in marketing automation
- Experience in marketing complex products and sales into an Enterprise environment
- Can demonstrate not only a robust approach to marketing but able to point what the most effective approach will be at a stage in a product companies life and yield the best return on investment
- Can create or coordinate the creation of high-quality compelling content
- Experience in at least two of the following areas: Paid Social (eg LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads), PPC (Google AdWords), Conversion Optimisation (eg Google Optimize), Email Marketing, SEO strategy.
- Experience creating and managing the delivery of Marketing and Events strategies
- Experience in effectively managing several external agency relationships
- Preferred Skills and Experience
- Track record of lead generation campaign delivery with tracked outcomes
- SaaS/B2B marketing experience
- A marketing qualification
- Knowledge of marketing attribution and lead processing
- Hands-on knowledge of Pipe Drive
Brooklyn Vendor Assurance is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Brooklyn Vendor Assurance also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.