- The challenges of building a resilient supply chain.
- Digital engagement models and methods for procurement and stakeholders across the business.
- Identifying and realising the benefits of digital engagement across the supply chain.
- Hear from Procurement leaders first-hand how they are undertakings these transitions.
- Real-life business case example. Discover how you can apply these insights to your organisation.
- Q&A. Take the opportunity to raise questions with our expert panel.
What to Expect:
Hear from industry leading experts, discussing real-life customer examples and industry views from Spend Matters Managing Director and Chief Research Officer, Pierre Mitchell and Sainsbury’s Supplier, Commercial & Transformation Leader, Andrew Nagalewski.
Best-in-Class Enterprise Procurement organisations are moving from a traditional purchasing and negotiating function into a strategic, collaborative partner to the business.
CEOs expect spend savings but now also need more innovation, faster flexible execution, without surprises from vendors in their supply chain.
This drives Procurement’s need to manage more suppliers, better, with limited resources to become an agile trusted partner to the rest of the business.
The best CPOs and their teams are working with their peers to build resilient supply chains by digitally orchestrating their supplier relationships in a coordinated manner with IT, Finance, Legal, R&D, Risk, Sustainability etc.
To ensure that requirements from the rest of the business and external regulators/NGOs are aligned into a single engagement experience to drive the most value from their diverse third-party partners scattered around the globe.
This is no small task, especially given the complexity of modern operating/digital environments.
Understand how collaborating with IT and innovative digital platforms to build agile operating models that feature service management, active risk/compliance, and commercial/commitment management features that are propagating value requirements across the supply chain and helping to failsafe their fulfilment.
Sign up today for exclusive access to this exciting webinar where you’ll learn about these major shifts which have only accelerated through COVID.