An Experienced SaaS B2B Sales Development Representative based in the U.K. or Western Europe is needed to focus on lead generation to support the expansion of our Enterprise and Strategic customer accounts.
Brooklyn Vendor Assurance (BVA) is a fast-growing company whose award-winning Enterprise Vendor Management (EVM) SaaS Software platform is specifically designed for Vendor Managers to maximise value for money whilst delivering absolute compliance across the supply chain. Through a modular design with rich automation, it joins up the vital aspects of managing contracts, risk, performance, relationship, compliance, innovation, and sustainability. It is entirely modular, with many easy onboarding pathways that yield Instant Intelligence and supply chain insights. The result is a 7-10x ROI in year one, including ROI in the first 3 months, and a 30%-50% increase in team productivity.
The role will focus on generating new leads for the business from both new & existing customers. With a range of solutions at their disposal (and with new products constantly being developed), it’s not uncommon that whilst a customer will likely be very happy with the solution & service that they’re receiving, the chances are they could also be benefitting from one of their other solutions. Your role will be to ask those probing questions around the customer’s forthcoming plans & strategy to see if there is a better solution that could help them to achieve their goals. Once you’ve uncovered a potential need your aim would be to set up a meeting for one of the senior sales team to formally present the solution.
As a SaaS focused Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Work with colleagues to identify, map and approach prospects
- Focus on a variety of sectors
- Qualify and book 8+ qualified Sales Executive first meetings per month
- Manage 6-12 month sales cycles
- Pursue average order values of 40-80k
- Receive full and ongoing training
The ideal, degree educated Sales Development Representative, will:
- Possess a minimum of 6-18 months SaaS sales experience (2nd Jobber)
- Be consultative, tenacious, and professional in approach, have high levels of motivation and first-class communication and presentation skills
- Be hungry, committed, and looking for an excellent opportunity to build a solid career in a company where the career potential is truly unlimited
- Demonstrate ambition, drive, and a portfolio of interests outside of work
- Be able to talk with authority and demonstrate a strong grasp of outbound Lead Generations and how to set up and run campaigns to do this
The successful SaaS sales candidate will be offered:
- A 25-30k base salary
- An uncapped and accelerating OTE of 35-50k
- A full and overly generous benefits package
- Rapid career progression
Brooklyn Vendor Assurance is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Brooklyn Vendor Assurance also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Interested? Apply today!