- What is PRA SS2/21, and how does this fit with other regulations?
- What suppliers are in scope, and how do you approach this?
- How will this impact Supply Chain Management and impact current challenges?
- What processes are required for compliance.
- What risks you will face if you are found out of compliance.
- What you need to do over the next 30,60,90 days and beyond!
- Q&A. Take the opportunity to raise questions with our expert panel.
What to Expect:
This webinar aims to provide you with an accelerated understanding of the regulatory changes and some tried and tested hacks that you can apply to your company which other industry experts have already used to meet the EBA regulations, the European cousin of the PRA SS2 /21.
Reserve your place today. Limited spaces remaining
Co-Founder – RegRisk Technology & RegRisk Consulting
Steven Nash co-founded Reg Risk Technology and Reg Risk Consulting, specializing in senior compliance consulting for financial institutions. He has been engaged in developing regulatory frameworks, working with many major international firms.
Ex-Chief Procurement Officer – Quilter
Dan Cameron was the Chief Procurement Officer at Quilter, where he managed the company’s global sourcing, materials management and vendor relations. His primary responsibility was to help the business grow its top line by leveraging procurement strategically and develop strong supplier relationships.
Chief Executive Officer – Brooklyn Vendor Assurance
Jesse Lee is the CEO of Brooklyn Vendor Assurance, an award-winning next-generation B2B Enterprise SaaS company focused on helping CPOs and CEOs maximize value for money across existing suppliers. The first application purpose-built and AI/ML/NLP-powered platform for Vendor Management discipline.
Chief Product Officer – Brooklyn Vendor Assurance
Nick Francis is the CPO and CISO of Brooklyn Vendor Assurance; a next-generation B2B Enterprise SaaS company focused on helping Chief Procurement Officers maximize value for money across existing suppliers in contract. Unlike other applications, Brooklyn Vendor Assurance is the first application purpose-built for the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) discipline.