An Experienced SaaS Enterprise level Customer Solution Architect to support the expansion of our Enterprise and Strategic customer accounts.
Responsible for translating customer demands or business objectives into actionable technical requirements and next steps. Working with Customer Success to co-ordinate the delivery and development of teams to define the features, functionality, and deployment requirements to meet client expectations
Brooklyn Vendor Assurance (BVA) is a fast-growing company whose award-winning Enterprise Vendor Management (EVM) SaaS Software platform is specifically designed for Vendor Managers to maximise value for money whilst delivering absolute compliance across the supply chain. Through a modular design with rich automation, it joins up the vital aspects of managing contracts, risk, performance, relationship, compliance, innovation, and sustainability. It is entirely modular, with many easy onboarding pathways that yield Instant Intelligence and supply chain insights. The result is a 7-10x ROI in year one, including ROI in the first 3 months, and a 30%-50% increase in team productivity.
Brooklyn Vendor Assurance is searching for Enterprise Customer Solution Architect in the U.K. and Europe to maximise the adoption and expand our Enterprise and Strategic customer accounts. Our Enterprise Customer Solution Architects are individual contributors, focused on onboarding new business accounts and growing the Brooklyn Vendor Assurance footprint through advocacy in the form of upsells within enterprise size accounts of more than 2,000 employees and ensuring our customers are successfully leveraging the BVA cloud solutions across their organization.
As a Customer Solution Architect, you will:
- Manage the company’s biggest and best clients across U.K. and Europe
- Work with clients on ensuring digital engagement and adoption on the platform
- Deepen customer adoption by working with Customer Success to collaborate on deliverables such as demonstrations, training, FAQs, user guides and onboarding document
- Work with the Account Management and Customer Success team on potential upsell use cases
- Meet clients on site as much as possible and is requested by the client
- Work directly with the head of Customer Success and Partnering as one of the most senior members of the team.
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience either in a Customer Success, Solution Architect or Account Management in a SaaS company – is a must!
- You will have at least one years’ experience working with a Start Up company
- You will have familiarity with how procurement functions operate in Enterprises
- You will have worked with clients across EMEA previously
- You will ideally have experience analysing data and presenting this back to clients
- You will have experience of leading user adoption including demonstrations and training.
- You will understand business metrics, goals and the pain points of prospective customers?
- You will be able to evidence how you can translate SaaS product developments into real-world solutions
- You will have experience managing renewals and running QBRs
- You have an above average retention rate and client satisfaction.
- You have a good understanding of the SaaS industry
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
The successful SaaS sales candidate will be offered:
- A £50-75k base salary based on experience, location and fit
- Rapid career progression
Interested? Apply today!
Brooklyn Vendor Assurance is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Brooklyn Vendor Assurance also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.