Renewal management includes:
- Setting up digital meetings and coordinating any exceptions that come out of these.
- Meeting set up for twice a year to consider:
1) Each Contractual Agreement: The current state of the contract arrangement. Have there been changes? Do there need to be some changes? Mutual understanding?
2) External or Internal Factors - Have there been any recent changes that affect the products and services they provide?
3) Forward-Looking - Supplying and reviewing roadmap to assess if needs are being met and they are on target
4) Challenges / Blockers - What are the concerns/challenges. Any inconsistencies or setbacks in the partnership?
5) Financial Stability & Risk - Checking for signs of company instability
Regular reporting is provided covering the status of each meeting and any output that needs to be considered